Sunday 8 January 2012

The Week of The Cross Stitching

I've not managed to get any machine sewing done this week - partly because my machine is still broken and I didn't check out my order at Simply Solids (oops.....).but mostly because I've been cross stitching instead.

One of my lovely friends back up North has just had a little girl, who looks absolutely adorable from the pictures. I started a cross stitch when B first told us that she was pregnant, and so I've been spending my evenings trying to finish it off.

Last time I did any cross stitching was at a Guide meeting when I was about 12, and I think I might leave it another 14 years before I try again! I have enjoyed some of the process, but it really hasn't been something I want to do again!

Now to finish it off, get it framed and post it off up North.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah-lou, thanks for coming to my blog and leaving a comment about the pansies. I like the look of your blog, I am now following you and look forward to reading it all xx

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!