Well, another month has flown by. Here's what I've been up to:
1. A new Kindle cover for me!
2. A sneak peek at my Blog Hop project - please come back Friday for more.
PS - linking up with Lily's Quilts again.
3. and 8. A new wristlet, again for me, using Summersville and a Keyka Lou pattern. This involved lots of resewing!
4. and 5. My Half Moon Modern quilt, which I've been deliberating over a lot this week - I decided to finish it regardless of fudg-y-ness.
6. A new photo of my Raindrops handbag which I took to a wedding in May. I re-shot this as I didn't have a decent picture, and improving the quality of my photos has been a personal challenge this month. Let me know if you think I've been successful.
7. My pillowcase for Danny.
And number 9 is not in the mosaic, but is my new header - I've also learnt a bit more about coding and photo software this month - do you like it?
Looking at this mosaic, this seems to be my most prolific month, but also the month with the most selfish-sewing - I wonder if that speaks to my personality at all?!?
PS - Linking up to Lily's Quilts again this month :-)