Friday 9 November 2012

Catching up...



.. on things what I have been up to....

Getting inspiration (and playing with the new camera!) at the stunning Fountains Abbey near Ripon...


... there must be an EPP project a la the Travelling PicStitch Blog Hop, I just haven't got the fabric for it yet.


Speaking of fabric, I stocked up at the Pink Castle moving sale:



Field Study (to go with the Washi dress pattern that I might have bought....) and a Blogger's bundle that slipped it's way into my shopping basket.

Lynne's Low Volume - Blogger Bundle by Lynne from Lily's Quilts
Photo borrowed from here as my photography skills aren't up to low volume!

I delivered this hefty thing to H - who  cried and cried and cried, so no photos I'm afraid....

H's quilt all rolled up

... however I have got a sneaky peek of this, made for my (amazingly talented) partner in the Scrappy Swap

The beginning of a zipped pouch - hope you like it partner!

I'm also being brave and going to the LMQG meeting on Sunday (eek!)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo at the Abbey!

    Loving the journal cover - it's looking great.

    Yay you for being brave and going to a quilt group! I'm sure you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of the Abbey! Good on you for going to the LMQG, you will have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!