a) Don't complain about how busy you are (well - tough, I'm going to!)
and b) Try to blog at regular intervals. Hopefully once a week counts as regular!
I did manage to finish one thing this week, my swap item in the Scrappy Swap. I was slightly intimidated by the talent of my partner so I sewed very, very carefully and am really quite pleased with the final results:
I also found quite a funky local item which I hope she'll like.
This is however the only bit of sewing which I've managed this week, due to work and family stress. As a result, the to-do list is no shorter but the big day is getting closer!
Here is the to-do list, so I can remember what I need to work on:
- Commission cushions - I'm in the process of sorting the applique letters now, just got to bite the bullet and cut into that Essex Linen......
- Christmas presents - I'm thinking Infinity Scarves for every female member of the family, maybe some pouches for the boys if I can find appropriate fabric. The only person whose present I have put absolutely zero thought into so far is Hubs!!
- HST BOF Christmas table runners (using Blossom Heart Quilts' tutorials) for our mums. One block finished so far (in September!), five to go.
5. Something to take to the next LMQG meeting for show and tell, rather than being lame and just taking my Kindle cover!
6. This is a good one - go to my class with Aneela Hoey tomorrow! :D
T - 34 days until we head up North, best get a move on!! (Can someone get me out of Parent's Eve and VI form Open Eve so I can sew more?)
PS - someone remind me next year not to watch Children in Need, can't handle the emotion!
PPS - Is it wrong to find Tom Daley so attractive???
PPPS - The Doctor Who Christmas trailer looks so amazing - the only reason why I want Christmas here NOW!