Monday 2 June 2014

Baby baby!

Two quick finishes, both from my FAL list:
http://sarah-lou-sews.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-honest-list.html


Baby blanket number 1:


(please ignore the toes!)

My first crochet finish, worked on at FQR last year, and ripped out four weeks ago when I realised that I had forgotten to chain on at the end of each row - rooky mistake!

Baby blanket number 2:



This is made of three cuts from Sherbet Pips, backed with minky and with applique in Flurry from my winnings from Lily's Quilts. This had to be done twice, as I stupidly stuck the seam ripper through the first time.

One has been hand delivered, one by post - which is probably a good thing, as I don't think my broodiness could take two tiny babies in one week! (and that's from a woman who's vowed to have no more.....)

7 comments:

  1. Two cute blankets - love to see you crocheting and great fabrics in the second. Some vows are meant to be broken too! ;D - Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes - broody already - ha ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great finished! I vowed not to have a second one as well... Hmm that lasted.. not long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makes! I'm not going to comment on the broody thing ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay - so lovely to see the crochet blanket finished!!! And lol to the broody-ness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely gifts. You can't ignore the brood!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know what you think, I <3 comments!